Site Meter

Saturday, November 3, 2012

River of No Return




If you listen, you can hear it call
Wailaree, Wailaree

There is a river called the river of no return
Sometimes it's peaceful and sometimes wild and free
Love is a traveler on the river of no return
Swept on forever to be lost in the stormy sea
Wailaree, I can hear the river call
No return, no return, no return, no return
Wailaree, I can hear my lover call
Come to me, no return, no return

I lost my love on the river
And forever my heart will yearn
Gone, gone forever
Down the river of no return

Wailaree, Wailaree
You'll never return to me
No return, no return

4 comments:

jiubo said...

Well, well it's a long, long time I have not heard this number. It is so lovely and melodious. Hope to more from you. Thanks.

YuinTing said...

I always loves oldies ... the melody and lyrics are so beautiful. This is one of my favorite number :-)

citiding said...

jiubo,YuinTing,
Hope we continue to share...
Thank you so much.

Yi Pian Yun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.